Dear Sir/Madam and beloved students
For the 1st time in Sylhet, senior level leaders from Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) will travel from different parts of South Asia to Sylhet, in order to share information about the excellence of Cambridge education in Bangladesh. They will discuss the benefits of earning Cambridge qualifications, university recognition, future development, and other details surrounding the Cambridge curriculum in the Sylhet region and around the globe.
You are cordially invited to join the 1st grand Cambridge International Examination (CIE) event in Sylhet, “Destination UK & USA”. In this event you will be able to:
• Experience the Cambridge International Examination (CIE) leaders sharing the most up to date information about Cambridge.
• Learn the professional perspectives of Foreign Principals from different international schools in Bangladesh.
• Learn of the many opportunities available to those who wish to gain the most recognized international secondary qualification in the world.
• Learn about the costs associated with this renowned international education system.
• Learn of the new Internal Tuition Program (ITP) and Internal Homework Program (IHP) available to RISE School students, and much more.
Ms. Ruchira Ghosh
Regional Director, Cambridge International Examinations, South Asia.
Ms. Suzy Chowdhury
Country Director, Cambridge International Examinations, Bangladesh & Nepal.
Ms. Lori A. Walsh
Principal, American Standard International School, Dhaka
Mr. Christopher R. Manning
Principal, RISE School, Sylhet
Date: 9 April, 2017
Venue: Hotel Star Pacific,
982, East Dargah Gate, Sylhet- 3100
Gate Open: 7.30 pm
Special attraction for IGCSE/GCSE/A-Level/AS Level students
Available at the event: (only for students)
Free exclusive T-shirt
Free Refreshments (for all registered attendees)
Cambridge Information Package
Exclusive Raffle Draw